Join now

Photography Tours in Krakow (Kraków)

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. by Leonardo Da Vinci
Hello !
Would you like to escape from your daily routine and indulge your passion for photography in Krakow?
Would you like to take your photography skills to the next level or learn the basics in the magic of Krakow and learn to see in new ways?
If you your answer is yes, I will be happy to take you on a mind-blowing tour around Krakow.
I have been in the photography business for 7 years and I love to share my knowledge about photography trought practical experiences.
My professional carrer as a photographer took me to places such as South America and Asia, but 4 years ago, I landed in Krakow and made my base here.
Why ?
Apart of being an historical city with UNESCO status, it is like to live in continents. The contrast between the historical center and Jewish quarter as been a topic I have been exploring since I arrived. I never get tired of find new topics and creative ways to photograph them.
During my photography carrer, I had the chance to work in different kinds of photography from fashion to photojournalism.
Since I am in Krakow, I am deeply engaged in photojournalism and travel photography. Photography industry is a challenge, so photographer always need to find creative ways how to make a picture or create a photo story.
Behind a good picture, there is always homework. I will be truly happy to take you on tour where I will explain you why to photograph that place, how to photograph and which elements to include.
You can expect only the most professional behaviour and results from services and expect the capture of those perfect moments that occur each day.
Looking forward to meet you!

Best Regards
Omar Marques
Protected content

Take a look in the link to see the offers and prices. :)
Anyway, feel free to contact me directly if you want to know more details .
Protected content

Kraków Forum

Our Global Partners