Trading Assistant with Polish or Finnish or Irish. (Krakow)
Currently for our Client – an international online brokerage company, we are looking for Candidates for the position of:
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
We are looking for a native Polish, Finnish, Irish speakers who wants to be part of the national team. As a member of the national team you will be responsible for successfully launching and maintaining the success of our company in Ireland.
We are looking for a team member at the office in Sofia, Bulgaria. The team assists in the development of the marketing campaign, PR, compliance/legal/ tax issues, risk management and institutional sales.
The first period, up to a year, the country team member will focus on all internal processes and their product knowledge, as well as some compliance and risk basics. During this period the team member will start with the CFA program. As soon as the first level of the CFA program is successfully finished, the team member will focus on one of the main knowledge areas. In the third year the candidate can switch to another specialism. After passing the 3rd level of the CFA program, a next step as country manager, marketer, compliance officer, risk manager, trader, or other financial specialism is available. All the different country teams are very international and consist of all young professionals who have affinity with financial markets.
• Provide support in PR and Marketing activities.
• Manage customer calls and e-mails, in order to extend existing contracts and acquire new business.
• Be knowledgeable about financial products traded on the financial markets.
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
• Educate yourself with different disciplines required to operate as a broker.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Marketing or Law.
• 0 – 2 years of experience.
• Native Polish, Finnish or Irish speaker.
• Fluent knowledge of English.
• Energetic team player with excellent communication skills.
• Willing to move to Sofia, Bulgaria.
What we offer:
Protected content remuneration with additional package consisting of CFA Education and other relevant training. Housing / apartment sharing with peers in Sofia (the company pays the rent). Healthcare package and two plane tickets per year to your home country. You will work in Sofia, Bulgaria in a modern work environment within an international team. The package is structured in such a way that it will accommodate your growth, development and experience through job responsibilities and financial reward.