Travel Agency looking for client adviser (Krakow)
The company which I'm representing - Grupa Fun Time sp. z.o.o (grupafuntime.pl) -manages few local companies (e.g: apartamenty-florian.pl, partybus.pl) and cooperates with over 30 venues (restaurants, clubs, pubs) in Krakow. We are looking for native English speakers for a job as a sales person / clients' adviser at a travel agency specialized in incoming tourism to Krakow.
- good knowledge of Krakow and its attractions (monuments, but also restaurants, bars and clubs)
- excellent communication skills (extrovert, genuinely wanting to help / advise people)
- good organisational skills (working on spreadsheets, keeping your files neat)
Copy writing skills and masters degree / college graduation certificate will be additional benefits. If you're bilingual, or good at other languages (French, German, Italian or any Scandinavian languages) this will certainly be appreciated. Also experience in sales will work in one's favor.
Tho it's a post for a sales person, we're not into hard sales - we don't push it.
If you're a person who on the other hand can enchant people with your personality, have good sense of humor, like telling anecdotes, if you know what it takes to "flirt with the client" on the phone, while still having company business on mind, please contact us.
- chance to work with good fun and creative team
- chance to learn new skills
- good salary
- option to work from home Protected content per week in the office, on the other days you could work from home)
- chance to work on major projects, if you're a well organised and goal oriented person
Please contact us /me via email anytime, or by phone between Protected content
Looking forward to hearing from you