KUALA LUMPUR - Ten Latin American Embassies in Malaysia present the 10th edition of the Latin American Film Festival from 20 to 23 October Protected content .
Jointly organized with Golden Screen Cinemas, the Latin American Film Festival will offer 12 films from ten Latin American countries (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, México, Perú, Uruguay and Venezuela).
The Malaysian audience in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor will have the opportunity to enjoy 12 different stories and styles, ranging from the art film:
1. Argentina – Moon of Avellaneda (Luna de Avellaneda)
2. Brazil – Oscar Niemeyer: Life is but a Breath. (Oscar Niemeyer: A vida é um sopro)
3. Brazil – The Mystery of Samba (O mistério do Samba)
4. Chile – Dawson, Island Protected content , Isla 10)
5. Colombia – A paper tiger (Un tigre de papel)
6. Cuba – Old House (Casa Vieja)
7. Ecuador – Welcome to your family (Bienvenido a tu familia)
8. Mexico – The Student (El estudiante)
9. Peru – Dog in the Manger (El Perro del Hortelano)
10. Uruguay – Whisky (Whisky)
11. Uruguay – Giant (Gigante)
12. Venezuela – Open Air (Aire Libre)
This 10th edition of the Latin American Film Festival will be showcased for the third time in GSC International Screens, only at GSC Mid Valley, GSC Pavilion KL, GSC 1 Utama.