Stonehouse Construction was established in May Protected content a diverse group of shareholders with established construction and mineral interests spanning SEA, India, UAE, and the Americas. The corporate management team has an extensive and proven track record in building businesses in the international civil; oil & gas and mining sectors. Stonehouse specializes in the delivery of projects across the globe and is currently undertaking assignments in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia), Astana (Kazakhstan), Accra (Ghana), and Vancouver (Canada). Stonehouse’s geographic and market diversity coupled with its ability to take strategic project ownership positions provides inherent financial strength.
Stonehouse expertise includes:-
• Minerals - Development of Greenfield mining projects, full scale mining operation, and minerals processing.
• Infrastructure Projects - Rail, highways, water, power, and marine works. All on an EPC basis.
• Oil & Gas - Near shore pipelines, outfalls and offshore structures. All on an EPC basis.
Stonehouse provides the following integrated services to our clients:
• Strategic & project specific planning, engineering, and management services;
• Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) of all types of infrastructure projects in the civil, building and oil & gas sectors;
• Operator (mine, processing plants, and associated infrastructure);
• Arranging or providing project finance;
• Project investment and ownership.
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT / CONTROLLER – MINING OPERATIONS
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reporting to the CFO – Mining Operations, we are looking to appoint a Russian speaking Senior Accountant / Controller – Mining Operations to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia but with the need for travel across the Mining Division Operations. Key responsibilities for the role include:-
• Preparation of all financial and management reports on a timely basis
• Cash Management
• Management of all systems, procedures and controls within the Mining operations
• Budgeting and Forecasting
Required Experience / Qualifications:-
• Honours degree from a reputable University.
• Certified Accountant (ACCA).
• Big 4 background (preferable).
• Minimum 7 years post graduate experience.
• Minimum 2 years in a similar role (time spent in industry).
• Ideally experience of working in both private and public listed companies.
• Willing and able to travel in support of company activity outside of Malaysia.
• Russian speaking essential.
Stonehouse Construction offers highly competitive salaries and packages as well as a dynamic working environment with continuous development opportunities for staff at all levels. If you believe you have the experience and abilities required for this role please apply by submitting a CV / Resume to paul. Protected content