Join now

Actively looking for job in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

I am a driven Business Development and Marketing and Sales Professional with 12 years of positive outlook and expertise in E-commerce, Sales, Marketing, Customer relation, Product development, Brand Management In-house Training and Human Resource seeks a position in a reputed firm with a global Outlook.

The project for which i am currently working has come to end and hence I am actively seeking new job opportunities.

Experience of channeling with major brands like Microsoft, Citrix, VMware, Kaspersky, Symantec, Adobe etc. Specialize in sales of cloud-based applications and infrastructure solutions for mid-sized to large corporations. Hands on practical knowledge of selling communications, IT hardware, voice applications, broadband connections, network applications, services, data, software and cloud based technologies.

3 years of Freelancing experience within Malaysia in software sales that includes accounting/ERP applications, CRM and business intelligence with hands on training on OSCOMMERCE, MAGENTO E-commerce online platform solutions. I have also worked as a Technical and Content writer for online products and Software’s which are in Beta stage.

In my present role, I am involved in high-level strategy development and responsible for maintaining strong relationships with key contacts in existing accounts, as well as developing new contacts and relationships. I also kept a close eye on market trends and identify gaps and niches that represent new business opportunities. This involves continual business prospecting and bidding, and maintaining high volume pipeline management.

I am attaching my resume for your perusal so do let me know if there a viable job opportunity that befits my profile.

Have a great day ahead.

Kuala Lumpur Forum