Join now

Babysitter part time service for Friday & weekend (Kuala Lumpur)

Protected content , thank you for taking your time to view my post. My name is Siti Najla, 20 years old, Malay woman, I'm still study in Bachelor of Management at University Tun abdul Razak. If you're looking for babysitter for part time to take care of your kids for Friday & weekend, for example you & your partner suddenly need to attend important event/meeting or urgent to meet a client on Friday/Saturday/Sunday from morning until night (8a.m Protected content Protected content , I charge only MYR30 for a kid, MYR50 for 2 kids and MYR60 for 3 kids. OR sometimes maybe you want to go to honeymoon with your partner for 3 days 2 nights and no one can take care of your child? You also can send your child at my place and sleep with me. I will be able to do that. Just add MYR10 for one day. You can send your child at my place in Petaling Jaya near with Sunway Pyramid Mall. BUT if you want your child to stay longer with me until midnight I don't mind at all and there's no charge as long as you mention me earlier. I'm really friendly and caring with the children, matured, responsible, honest, ability to communicate with anyone regardless race, ethnicity and religion. I love baby and kids very very much and love to caring them. Almost my friend called me motherly woman because I'm a kids and animals lover.

Protected content ability to prepared and served meals for children and I just only know how to cook some Malay spicy and non spicy foods (but I won't take a risky to feed them with my cooking better you buy for your kids meal and I'll keep at fridge and feed them), I can assisted children bathing and dressing. During weekend, I spending much time with my 4 cousins Protected content old during holiday and searching for activities to do with them from 'singing competition', had drawing time together, taking them to the beach. If your children need to do their homework I will help them to do their homework =) At my place have a playground, swimming pool, basketball court, jogging track, 4 security guards (24hours working), restaurant, grocery shop, barber shop, cyber cafe and stationery. I'm looking forward to meet your kids and experience life as part of your family, exploring life in a different setting and culture. Send me a message if you have any questions. I'll be glad to answer them. Look forward to hearing from you! Take care.

NOTE : I TAKE CARE ALL OF A KIDS WITHOUT SEEING DISCRIMINATION (THEIR SKIN, RELIGION AND RACE) I LOVE KIDS VERY MUCH AND WILL LOVE THEM AS MUCH AS MY OWN CHILD EVEN I'M NOT MARRIED YET AND PLEASE DONT SAY I JUST TAKE CARE ONLY WHITE CHILD AND I'M NOT TAKE CARE A BLACK CHILD, I HATE THIS !! WE'RE JUST A SAME.

My apartment : Protected content

E-mail me first then I'll give my phone number and my home address : Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum