Join now

BEAN KL Chapter (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi All,

I am setting up BEAN KL chapter. I've came across with BEAN when I was working in Seoul, Korea and since I am back in Malaysia, I would like to bring it to KL. Maybe some of you will know what is BEAN and some may not. Those who are from the states may know about BEAN since it was started in Seattle.

Below is an overview of BEAN
BEAN was founded in Protected content Seattle, WA and is a volunteer-run Protected content charitable nonprofit organization focused on building friendships around charitable causes.

That means we bring young people together—young people who care about making a positive difference in the world. Then we give them easy and fun ways to enact positive change through local volunteering and global charity initiatives.

We emphasize true friendship because it provides cohesive support for our charity initiatives and for each other. We truly do motivate, encourage and have fun in the process!

The big picture goal is to for our members to gain rewarding experiences and close friends while the community receives a tight-knit group of volunteers and global collaboration.

In order to set up BEAN KL chapter, I will need volunteers to join as committee member and also members so that we can carry out more charitable activities.

Please go to the website below and register if interested

Protected content

Looking forward to great people to join and organize more charitable activities through friendship

Thank you
Lim

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners