Join now

Beauty Therapist Vacancies: Moroccan Hammam Spa (Kuala Lumpur)

Hey ladies, mums, housewives, girlfriends :)
I'm new to this site and love how everyone is accommodating and genuine in helping each other out! Hopefully if anyone of you are interested in this post below or know of anyone that would jump to an opportunity like this, it would be much appreciated if you could spread the word :)

I am looking for beauty therapists for my new Moroccan-Inspired Hammam spa in Kota Damansara opposite The Curve, KL.
Locals, Arabs, Filipinos, Thai, and Indonesians whom are in KUALA LUMPUR are encouraged to apply!

Our specialty is one of a kind where we provide traditional hammam baths complete with massage and body polish using only the finest ingredients brought all the way from Morocco. Our services are only catered for ladies as we greatly value and apply the Islamic morals into our business.

If you wish for more details, email me at huda. Protected content i will be happy to send you more information!

I'm excited to get this spa up and running..maybe then hold an internations spa party with additional discounts! Who wouldnt love to be pampered right? ;)

Thanks alot guys and twinkle me if you fancy the idea above!

Warm regards,