Join now

Book with refugee stories - writers needed (Kuala Lumpur)

Dear all!

As global minded people you probably know about current refugee crisis. Unfortunately problem of refugee influx is not only a thing in Europe but also in Malaysia. Its estimated that there are about Protected content registered refugees here and approx 300.000 non registered (refugees/illegal immigrants etc).

As our respond to the problem, with the group of friends, we have decided to write a book showcasing stories of refugees and afterwards donate the profit to the refugees schools (children cannot attend public schools in Malaysia since SEP Protected content . Therefore:

IF YOU ARE A WRITER, BLOGGER, GRAPHIC DESIGNER, MARKETER, HAVE ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND YOU'RE GOOD IN GRAMMAR OR JUST WANT TO HELP - please give me a shout. we will do our best to accommodate YOU.

Its a social project and we don't aim for personal gain, all members of the crew are volunteers and apart form working with amazing people, you get credits on the book once its accomplished (useful for copy writers). Oh and in case meetings are at my house you also get food and drinks, but that's just because i'm nice and if your writing/work is good :) )

you can approach me via InterNations or email: Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners