Business Development Consultant (Kuala Lumpur)
We Are Looking for Potential Global Leaders To Do Something Great With Us.
# International Opportunities
# Accelerated Career Progression
# Business to Business strategic sales
Meltwater Group was founded in Norway in Protected content has grown to 52 offices throughout Europe, North and South America, Asia, Africa and Australia. Meltwater Malaysia opened in Protected content is looking to grow it’s business opportunities in the South-East Asian market. We have office in Asia, which spans to Singapore, Hong Kong, China, Japan and India. Meltwater works with more than 20,000 clients globally ranging from the smallest NGO to the largest MNC and across governments.
Business Development Consultant Intake Protected content
As an industry leader in the field of online media intelligence, we have seen the rapid growth of over 50 offices worldwide within the last 10 years.
Encouraging a dynamic and positive working environment, we take great pride in developing local talent into our future leaders, recruiting people with exceptional potential and developing skill sets for management and leadership.
With Executive-level B2B sales at the core of our program, you will experience rapid personal and professional growth.
If you have the hunger to drive business at the front line and plenty of ambition from the start, you will be coached and mentored to take on senior roles early in your career; playing a key leadership role in Malaysia and helping develop our footprint in Asia, our fastest growing region.
• Online media intelligence providing organisations with business critical information
• Business to Business strategic & consultative sales
• Negotiating long term contracts with directors & executives
• Analyzing client needs to develop custom media intelligence solutions
• Developing your own client portfolio
The Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• University degree or equivalent (preferably Business)
• Strong communication & relationship building skills
• Exceptional interpersonal & analytical skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Sales experience ideal (not essential)
• Natural leadership qualities (Leadership roles in associations, student councils, AISEC etc)
• Keen interest in business on a local, regional and global level
• Have had 6months minimum living or studying abroad (ideal, not essential)
• X-factor, something that makes you stand out from a crowd
We Are Offering:
• Fun, young and international work culture
• Continuous training throughout your career
• Accelerated leadership & promotion program
• Global career opportunities
• RM10,000 On Target Earnings, uncapped
If you aspire to be part of a vibrant team in an ambitious international company then polish and submit your Cover Letter & Resume.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV direct to Protected content
Also check out our Meltwater Careers blog for posts discussing our culture and career reflections: Protected content
Closing date for applications: 15th May Protected content
Job Start Date: 1st Jun Protected content
If you have any questions please give me a call or send me an email.
Phone: Protected content