Business Development in Psychiatric Health Org (Kuala Lumpur)
Only Eligible Singapore PR or Singapore Employment Pass Holder need apply.
Top Psychiatric Health Organization requires a committed and suitably experienced BD Director/Asst Director.
1. To lead and coordinate in Business Development activities that helps achieve financial as well as its other long term strategic objectives.
2. To be responsible for overall performance of business units assigned.
3. To lead and build capabilities in Organisational Excellence by facilitating and implementing key initiatives based on a framework and culture for innovation, service quality and continuous learning.
4. To support senior management to foster a culture of clinical and operational excellence focused on the values of patient safety and system thinking methodology.
5. To lead and implement strategies and programs that make positive changes in our care delivery through continuous improvement of our service processes and care coordination
Mental Health Promotion & Education
6. To develop and implement strategies which will lead to the positioning as the training and knowledge centre for mental wellness and mental health care.
7. To support mental health promotion activities and programs that help de-stigmatize mental illness as well as persons who are suffering from mental illness.
Support for Key Clinical Programs
8. To support and guide existing operational staff in various key clinical programs under at least 3 to 4 clinical departments (assigned by COO) led by program leaders.