Buying Motor Vehicles In KL - MY (Kuala Lumpur)
We both ( Sarah and Suresh ) are looking at buying 2 vehicles when we get to KL.
We are well aware that Malaysian Vehicles prices are the most expensive in Asia or perhaps even in the world due to the Malaysian Government adopting a protectionisem policy to safeguard their local brand Proton which in my view is a poor quality car. We also believe in free market economic policies.
We have short listed following motor cars and jeep's which we are keen to buy but prefer to listen to all of you on the view, prevailing prices, 2nd hand market to re-sell and market trends so we can make use of them when making the purchase.
* Mercedes Benz E Protected content New
* BMW Protected content Protected content New
* Kia Sorento Protected content New
* Hyundai Santa Fe Protected content New
* Mitsubishi Montero Pajero Protected content New
Pls let us know following
1) Going market prices of above said models in KL ( we will go for full option with all option's )
2) Motor Vehicle Banks / Finance Companies or Motor Delaers Finance or Interest Rate PA ?
3) Minimum Downpayment required, let us know the % ?
4) Is the loan for 5 year or 7 year ?
5) 2nd hand reselling market of above said motor brand and models ?
6) Any other factors we should take in to A/C when buying cars in KL.
7) Is Proton now under VW or Audi ownership ?
Thanks in advance for your advice !!!
Sarah and Suresh