Join now

Chance to get great gifts (Kuala Lumpur)

We just came from Kuala Lumpur craft Complex in Ampang. This is a huge, and I mean HUGE place to buy gifts, handicrafts, fabrics, woodwork, artworks of all kinds at very tempting prices.
The gifts and souvineirs we saw; many were unique and not seen elsewhere...
Felt like I wanna buy them all...
the center is also holding fair and bazaar from 27 Feb to 11 March Protected content more than Protected content booths of hand made items, jewelry, ladies accessories, paintings, etc, you name it.
Again prices are unbelievable..
I encourage anyone seeking gifts for loved ones abroad, birthday, anniversary, or farewell to take advantage of this fair.
TIP: if you have a car, park free at the shuttle park area, the security will give you a voucher that will be stamped at entrance even if you did not purchase anything. This will allow you to shop for half a day without thinking about the car...
Parking is 5 min walk or use the free shuttle comes every 5 min.
address
5 Jalan Conlay, Protected content Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Phone: Protected content
I will try to upload some pictures see my album file...
another TIP: If you bought traditional (Agung, silat and Samurai) swords, make sure you ask seller for a certificate in case you want to bring it abroad making things easy at the airport. Sellers will give you the paper gladly.

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners