Join now
Log in Join

Claiming back income tax/retirement pension fund (Kuala Lumpur)

Hello Everyone,

I was previously working in Kuala Lumpur for more than 18 months and currently I'm working in another country. A friend of mine told me that I'm eligible to claim back the income taxes/or retirement pension(not sure which one exactly) I paid from my salary. I'm not sure how these things are working in Malaysia but does anyone have an idea on that? If possible can you please share me which state department I need to contact? Thank you very much in advance.

Kuala Lumpur Forum