Join now

Client Servicing Manager - Kuala Lumpur

Hi Everyone,

We are currently looking to recruit a Client Servicing Manager at our HQ here in Kuala Lumpur. We are looking for a well motivated, reliable member of staff who would be able to start working immediately.

I have copied in the Job Description below.

Please feel free to contact me directly for more info.

Many thanks

Alex Robinson
my.linkedin.com/pub/alex-robinson/9a/b61/67/

Company Profile

Capital Platforms is a global leader in the provision of bespoke, white-labelled investment platforms for Wealth and Asset Management organisations within the offshore Financial Services arena. Our product allows clients to manage their investment portfolios online, buying and selling holdings all at the touch of a button. We work closely with a wide array of major product providers and leading financial institutions. Imagine Internet banking for the financial services industry.

Position Overview

Capital Platforms is currently offering exciting opportunities for ambitious graduates and undergraduates looking to develop a career within Financial Services across the rapidly emerging markets of Asia and the Middle East. We are seeking confident, self-starters who relish the challenge of developing a client base across the region and helping to expand an exciting business which sits at the forefront of the current technological trend within the industry.

Client Servicing Managers will receive extensive on the job training and will be given a high level of responsibility from the start. They will be allocated with a region and will be expected to handle the administration and queries for the clients based there. Successful applicants will need to be well organised, self-motivated and efficient.

How to Apply

Interested candidates should send a CV and covering letter to Protected content

Alternatively feel free to contact me directly for more information:

Office: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum