Our company currently has a vacancy for a Corporate Communications Manager.
The Corporate Communications Manager will be responsible for managing and orchestrating all internal and external communications aimed at creating favourable point-of-view among stakeholders on which the organization depends.
• Develops and implements a strategic communications plan that considers all stakeholders and are aligned with corporate & business priorities – conducts an audit to evaluate current communications, establishes goals, defines key audiences & messages, develops a tactical plan and materials
• To develop, maintain and build a group wide identity to accord with and facilitate the attainment of business objectives
• To conceptualise, develop, implement & maintain all communications vehicles to support the strategic and operational goals of the business
• Develops content for a wide variety of communications vehicles including newsletters, articles, business partner speaking points, announcements, brochures, executive presentations/speeches, etc.
• Develops & administers internal communications channels, both formal & informal, to facilitate proper dissemination with consistent messaging to all levels
• Identifies, plans, organizes and coordinates all materials for press announcements/releases, campaigns, including media and public relations.
• Develops and drives all media and PR initiatives and events, conferences, media interviews, CEO/Company profiling etc. to optimise the Group’s Brand Building
• Degree in Mass Communication, Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Journalism, or similar
• MBA (either General/Marketing/International Business) will be desirable
• 8 to 10 years demonstrated professional experience in corporate communications, setting internal communications strategy, marketing, public relations, advertising or journalism, creating and launching communication plans
• Strategic thinker with proven ability to translate business objectives into integrated communication strategies and tactics to achieve messaging and communication goals
• Good working knowledge of branding/marketing principles and tactics, strong ability to conceptualise & develop content for a wide variety of communications vehicles including social media tools to advance communication goals
• Possesses outstanding interpersonal, communications (both written and verbal), and human relation skills; proven ability to work with senior business leaders and executives
• Project management skills – excellent planning, organizational, management & execution skills. Proven ability to lead diverse cross-functional teams. Decision making and handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Highly disciplined self-starter who is driven to achieve outstanding results