CWGC Position in Kuala Lumbur (Kuala Lumpur)
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission is an international organisation responsible for preserving cemeteries and memorials commemorating the sacrifices made by the Commonwealth forces during the two World Wars. The work extends across Protected content around the world. We are seeking candidates for the following position, based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We are looking to recruit a Country Manager for Malaysia
In this role you will assist the Regional Supervisor with organising and supervising horticultural maintenance and structural renovation work agreements and projects within the country. You will be responsible for implementing approved working practices, organisational, healthy, safety and environmental policies as well as upholding policies and values relating to conduct and behaviour.
You will be responsible for team management, ensuring the cemeteries and memorials are maintained to Commission specified standards as efficiently and economically as possible. You should possess the following skills:
• A good command of written and spoken English, in addition to a high level of literacy in your first language
• Proven project management skills
• Proven experience of working in a supervisory position
• Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Word and Excel
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
• Proven reliability, honesty and integrity
• Full driving licence
• Experience and knowledge of horticultural and structural practices and construction projects
Hours of work: 38.5 net per week over 5 days.
Leave Allowance: 18 working days per year (1 January – 31 December)
Interested applicants should send their full CV to: Karen Loizou, AAPA Human Resources at Protected content .
Further information and a fact sheet about the role can also be obtained from Karen Loizou, using the contact details provided above. For further information about our organisation please visit our website: Protected content
The closing date for applications is 10 October Protected content .
The Commission is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.