Dutch Recruiter relocating to Kuala Lumpur in June
My name is Ronnie, I am from The Netherlands an I will be moving to Kuala Lumpur at the end of may because of my new job opportunity; Consultant Recruiting Engineering. I am really looking forward to it and I am in the middle of organizing my departure to KL.
Who ever has some information, ideas or advice to me on the following subjects is more than welcome:
- Which local bank would you advice me for my personal banking?
- What agencies or website would you advice to find accommodation? And what area is nice & affordable
- What is an average price for a 2 bedroom apartment in the city? (I am a single men)
- Who knows some interesting and active business networks (I am on Linked-in and InterNations)?
- Other advices to meet local engineers, employers or HRM managers?
I'll appreciate anyone’s contribution!
Best Regards, Ronnie