Kool Kidz is a privately owned and family run education organization based in Melbourne, Australia and has currently expanded to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We currently have a centre in Bangsar that caters to the education and care of children up to the age of 6 years old.
Our aim is to set a new benchmark in early childhood education with exceptional care through dedicated, passionate and highly trained staff all working together to ensure all children attending Kool Kidz receive the best possible start in life.
• Plan and implement weekly and monthly activities to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual and social needs of the children in the program.
• Provide experiences and activities for children including songs, games and storytelling.
• Observe children and make notes of progress.
• Keep parents informed of program expectations, program activities and their child’s progress.
• Establish routines and provide positive guidance.
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
• Possess an excellent command of English.
• Bahasa Melayu and Mandarin are an added advantage.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Education or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Successful applicants would share our goal to provide families with the highest learning outcomes for their children through an Australian play based curriculum.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package as well as personal growth and career development through inclusive practices, training, support and on-going mentoring.
Please contact Protected content send in your detailed resume to: Protected content