(ENGLISH AND KHMER LANGUAGE SUPPORT) (Kuala Lumpur)
The Responsibilities of the Role:
• Ready mode to answer customers call.
• Create ticket to dispatch engineers to customers site if required by SOP.
• Action on requests and provide prompt response with updates until the issue is resolved.
• Engaging internal service teams & external parties (service providers) on service delivery related issues.
• Interface with relevant service teams to work for part relation and substitution, revision delivery ETA and other
alternatives on any miss or potential delay.
• Coordinate with all stalk holders across business functions in order to secure accurate IB information.
• Monitor all related business workflows and ensure resolutions on per business operations SLA.
• Responsible for all CRM-based system set up and & update requirements.
The Requirements for the Role:
• Degree in any discipline.
• 23years and above.
• Excellent command of spoken and written English and Khmer.
• Possess initiative, able to work independently and as a team.
• Dynamic, highly motivated and a result-oriented team player with good interpersonal skills.
• Contact Centre Operating Days/Hours : Monday-Friday/9am-6pm
• You will work a 5-day week.
• Each shift is 9 hours including 1.5hrs break.
• Case monitoring and management / Any other tasks as assigned by the management.
• Attractive salary RM Protected content Housing Allowance RM 500
• Work permit organized and paid by the company – Flight ticker (where applicable)
• Upon confirmation, performance related allowance on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
• Upon completion of 6 months of service as a confirmed staff, eligible for RM Protected content per month based on
performance and management discretion.
• 15 days Annual Leave.
• 14 days Medical Leave.
• Medical and hospitalization insurance coverage.
WhatsApp / Email your resume to Protected content Protected content