Join now

Experience in Finance/Acc Looking for a Job (Kuala Lumpur)

Hello there,

My name is Shynta and I am an Indonesian citizen. My husband is a Malaysian and working for a Malaysian company will be relocated back to Kuala Lumpur come June Protected content . In light of this, I am looking for any possible employment in the field of accountancy/finance in Malaysia.

Here is a short brief about me.

I obtained my Postgraduate in Financial Management from University of Indonesia and I have 11 years of working experience in the area of Finance and Accounting. I have experience in areas covering Budgeting, General Ledger (GL), Account Receivable (AR), Account Payable (AP), Asset and Finance. I have worked as an Accounting and Finance Supervisor at Indomobil Group, Assistant Manager for Finance and Budget Division at the ASEAN Secretariat and Project Manager at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). My stint with the mentioned organizations have equipped me to accept responsibilities, sharpen my analytical thinking, problem solving as well as managerial skills and time management.

My current responsibilities as a Project Manager at the UNDP including, supervising my team in the preparation of annual budget, annual workplan, preparation of tender agreements, long term agreement with vendors, procurement, issuance of payments, financial reports as well as budget monitoring. Given the international structure of the UNDP, the office officials based at the office are of various nationalities.

Should you have any job opportunity for me in the field of Finance and Accounting, appreciate if I could be informed.

Thank you