General Manager sought for private household UAE (Kuala Lumpur)
Candidates are invited who are nationals of Malaysia, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, New Zealand, Mauritius, Seychelles, or Lebanon.
General Manager sought for private household in UAE with proven ability to communicate effectively with family members, senior management, and support staff. Ability to respond effectively to changing demands. Fiscal Management, Management, Planning
Household manager Candidates are invited from Malaysia, Australian, Singapore , South African, New Zealander, Mauritius, Seychelles, or Lebanese, (Lady-preferred or Gentleman).
• The major responsibilities are to promote and ensure this Family satisfaction.
• The appointed person shall have the ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on personnel satisfaction and delivering prompt, courteous service.
• To be accountable for establishing superior standard and quality service, for developing highest level of personnel professional performance and controlling, planning, organizing and directing all operations and services including food and beverage, housekeeping and maintenance.
• To pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver the highest standard of service and presentation that meets the Family's needs and expectations.
• To be involved in the hands-on day-to-day running of the household, which may include carrying out reception duties or serving meals if the need arises.
• To be accountable for budgeting and financial management.
Proven Ability to communicate effectively with family members, senior management, and support staff. Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
A minimum of Six year's experience in hotel or hospitality industry (GM/AGM/ Sr. Management).
Bachelor's degree in institutions’ management, hospitality services, foods and nutrition, business administration or other related field, prefers MBA.
Communication, Fiscal Management, Management, Planning
Salary and Package
Basic, fuel and Car and accommodation 35K-40K a month AED ( TOTAL SALARY)
Furniture allowance 45K AED every 4 years
Education Allowance 60K AED Every year. ( two children)
40 days annual leave
30 days end of service bonus for every year worked
Annual business flights for family ( wife and 3 children less than 18 years age)
Medical for family as above