Global ERP Program Director - to $230-$250K (Kuala Lumpur)
The Global ERP Program Director is responsible for the execution of the global ERP implementation. In support of this effort, the Director will:
• Immediately take over the program management and drive a re-planning and mid-project evaluation effort
• Further define the global ERP strategy, global deployment approach, and timeline.
• Lead the execution of the project through the development and launch of the ERP solution in partnership with the regional business leader owners.
• Work with regional Business leaders to define the ongoing support model for ERP and transition day to day support of ERP after each rollout has stabilized.
• Qualified candidates MUST be able to engage and collaborate with stakeholders
What you have:
Have delivered a global ERP for multi-site deployment
Ideally delivered an AX ERP solution (Proven experience in the successful delivery of $20 million+ projects)
Protected content of general project management experience or experience in IT with Protected content in project management
Superior understanding and consistent application of project management competencies including scope, time cost, quality, HR, communications, cost risk, procurement and integration
Ability to develop productive relationships with industry providers and key users, THIS IS A KEY NEED
Effective leadership and people management skills, along with the ability of leading geographically dispersed teams
A proven background in executive level stakeholder engagement and relationship management
Able to work at all levels of the organization
Strong risk/change & vendor management skills
Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% (domestic and global)
This is a highly visible role within a World-class, industry leading organization!
Willing to consider Fly-in, Fly-out opportunity - Expenses -Day rate flexible per experience Protected content - $125.00)
Please send to CV and the contact number to our management team : Protected content