Join now

Go local - Sri Rampai Pasar Malam, Thurs 17 Jan (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi folks ..happy new year !! Welcome back :)

I am oganising a trip to Sri Rampai Pasar Malam (night market) on Thursday 17 January. It’s great time to visit with the CNY (Chinese New Year) around the corner ..there will be display of CNY ornaments for sale ..very colourful and festive, you can also buy fresh vegetables and fruits ..lots of food, some ratan hand made chairs ...so cheap la.

For those who is into photography, you will enjoy capturing the essence of the local Pasar Malam with your lens..the bustling, the colourful atmostphere, the people ..etc.

Food ..be ready to be spoilt for choice

How to get there :
Take the LRT from KLCC or Ampang Park to Setiawangsa Station, cross the street and wait at the front of Sri Maya Condominium.
If you are driving, please drive to Sri Maya Condominium and wait there. The distance from the Setiawangsa Station to the Pasar Malam is less than 10 minutes drive.

Meeting time : 7.30pm

Dresscode : Un-elegant, very casual ..flipflop (slipper), t-shirts and bermuda shorts / jeans. Its going to be hot humid (more so than ever) during the next few weeks.

Kindly pm me if you are interested. (let me know if you are driving or taking the LRT to Setiawangsa)

Cheers all !

Yan

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners