Join now

Home tuition - Spanish Language (Kuala Lumpur)

Views

¡Hola amigos!

Ready to learn a beautiful language that is becoming more popular among people? A language that is the official language of 21 countries around the globe and the mother tongue of more than Protected content people?

My name is David, I’m from Barcelona and I moved to KL in June Protected content teach Spanish. I worked for a language center where I taught English and Spanish. But now I just want to focus my time and effort in teaching only my language.

From now on I will also be doing lessons at home. They are more relaxed and fun. Apart from having a Spanish class, you can also enjoy a cup of tea or coffee with biscuits while we learn Spanish. And if I have cooked some Spanish food that day, why don’t you give it a try? ;-)

In my classes I use the book “Aula Internacional“. I provide photocopies at no extra cost and a folder with clear pocket sheets where you can keep your photocopies neat and tidy.

Private classes last 1 hour 30 minutes or 2 hours per lesson. I can also do group classes but up to 3 students. My living room is big but I don’t want to have large groups. The price for a private lesson is 60 MYR in my place (Jala Dutamas Raya, Segambut) or 80 MYR outside (Mont Kiara area).

I know it is too risky to start something without knowing for sure if you will like it or not. This is why I offer a free trial lesson of 1 hour 30 minutes. You will have a good chance to get to know me, plus learn some basic phonetics, greetings, farewells, common expressions, etc., and check out the book we will be using in our lessons if you decide to join.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me. You can comment here or email at Protected content , whatsapp me at Protected content SMS / CALL me at Protected content .

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

¡¡¡Hasta la vista amigos!!!

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners