Hotel Loyalty Cards - Business Development Manager (Kuala Lumpur)
Job in KL - I saw this on InterNations Job Market - it was posted on 22 September Protected content .
Hello All, we are hiring!
ProMark Strategies is a global leader in the field of private label Hotel loyalty programmes. We specialize in the successful operation of F&B-centric programmes – as such our entire multi-national resources are dedicated to this sole purpose and have been so for nearly 20 years. ProMark’s client portfolio includes members of Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, The Peninsula Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, Taj Hotels Resorts & Palaces, Kempinski, Anantara Hotels & Resorts & many of the well known International chains.
In line with our continued expansion strategy, we are looking to recruit an experienced and driven Business Development Manager, to play a fundamental part in further strengthening ProMark’s position as a global Market Leader.
Based at ProMark Strategies’ Corporate Office in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, successful candidates will be responsible for securing new business opportunities; developing and implementing sales strategies, taking ownership of the entire sales cycle. The role involves frequent international travel focused towards maintaining existing clients & prospect relationships while generating strong new pipeline.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Acquisition of new clients by weekly generation of new pipeline attained by: -
Referrals from current clients
Leads from ProMark employees
• Develop sales leads to establish viable meetings and presentations
• Negotiate and close viable contracts
• Offer input on content of all Business Development tools
• Proven experience in a Business Development role
• Proven success in your sales ability and demonstrable full knowledge of the sales cycle
• Confident negotiator with proven ability to ‘close the deal’
• Strong client management skills
• Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
• Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral and presenting
• Excellent organisational and independent time management skills
• A positive attitude to dealing with people in a multinational / multiracial corporate environment
Excellent salary with performance based incentives
Interested please email me at Protected content