Join now

Housemate wanted in Penang (Kuala Lumpur)

Hey there,

I need a flat mate.

I've got an extra room in my duplex in Sri York (out near the golf course and horse racing track). There's ample space, three bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining room, a stove, a washer, Astro, Internet, etc. Sri York has a pool, a squash court, a restaurant, a mini grocery store, even a barber shop (not sure exactly why, but it's there if you need it). The room's got a queen in it and is fully furnished.

A little about me - I'm a 24-year-old freelance journalist. As a kid I lived in Penang so decided to move out here for the next year or so and see if I still like it. I drink occasionally, am pretty laid back, but keep the place fairly neat.

I'd be looking for RM Protected content month plus half of whatever the utilities are (this is my first month here, so I'm not sure how much they'll be. I live on the 10th floor, and thus far the wind has been cool enough so that I don't really use any of the air cons).

Drop me an email (x underscore Protected content if you'd like to come by and see it.

Cheers.

Kuala Lumpur Forum