Dear all, i am looking to sell my Hyundai Sonata to a serious buyer. particulars are as follows;
1. 5 years warranty or 300,000km.
2. Keyless entry with engine start/stop button
3. 17" Alloy Wheel
4. Air-Conditioning, Climate Control,
5. 6 Airbags
6. Auto Cruise Control, ABS, Electronic Force Distribution (EBD),
7. Chrome Door Handles,
8. Fog lights, Halogen Headlamps, Mirror Cover with LED Indicator, Electric Foldable Side Mirrors,
9. Touchscreen DVD Player with PAPAGO! GPS,
10. Reverse Camera and LUKAS safedrive front camera (with recording)
11. High Performance Solar Control Window Film Tinting (Sunroof, Windscreen and rear windows, side windows) with 7 years warranty from purchase date,
12. Leather Seats Trim,
13. Steering wheel mounted audio control, Leather bound steering wheel, Tilt & Telescopic Steering Wheel,
14. Trip Computer, Panoramic sunroof, power-adjustable driver's seat,
15. ESP with Hill Assist Control.
Virtually new. Low usage. Showroom quality. Economical and High In Value, tailor made for the Young Professional or young family.
This is the most premium and ergonomical cabin in the class, surpassing even the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry.
Elegance and grace in design, inspired by Mercedes CLS-class with the 'fluidic sculpture" design language i.e. a prominent grille, a swooping curved roofline, a deep rising crease from front to back and a purposeful rear end, before Hyundai returned to the boring and almost Mazda 6 looking with the current Sonata (yawn).
Excellent condition. Well-preserved. Still under manufacturer warranty. Previous owner doesn't smoke. One past owner. Full history of car servicing. Free from any accident. Very economical