Join now
Log in Join

information on obtaining expert PR (Kuala Lumpur)

hi everyone,

joined the site a few years ago in preperation. I have been going out with a Malaysia citizen for the past 3 years she is still a srudent and we both live in the UK. However I have a job as a Web developer and she will be returning soon and we are trying to find the best way for myself to obtain perminent residency. I have excellent Web development skills and I supposedly be classed as an expert in the technology sector but I was wondering what Malaysian governing body needs to recognise my skills as the details online are very flaky.

basically I'm asking what the process is to apply for a expert PR. Before you say you can just marry you partner the reason I'm searching other routes is the restrictions on travelling back to the UK if I apply for a spouse PR.

I am eventually looking to setup a business that exists in the UK and Malaysia so would need to travel back and forth.

Please advise.

If you have any questions just let me know and I can try to clear things up and provide you with needed information.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Kuala Lumpur Forum