Join now

information on obtaining expert PR (Kuala Lumpur)

hi everyone,

joined the site a few years ago in preperation. I have been going out with a Malaysia citizen for the past 3 years she is still a srudent and we both live in the UK. However I have a job as a Web developer and she will be returning soon and we are trying to find the best way for myself to obtain perminent residency. I have excellent Web development skills and I supposedly be classed as an expert in the technology sector but I was wondering what Malaysian governing body needs to recognise my skills as the details online are very flaky.

basically I'm asking what the process is to apply for a expert PR. Before you say you can just marry you partner the reason I'm searching other routes is the restrictions on travelling back to the UK if I apply for a spouse PR.

I am eventually looking to setup a business that exists in the UK and Malaysia so would need to travel back and forth.

Please advise.

If you have any questions just let me know and I can try to clear things up and provide you with needed information.

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners