Join now

Internationally recognised Language teacher (Kuala Lumpur)

Hello, out there!? I am Dr. Richard Arayan Abdulllah Jenkins from Australia. I have been teaching the English language for around 25 to 30 years and believe I am quite good at it. My students havebeen from all around the world, The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia being the majority but also closer to Malaysia i.e. Kuala Lumper Malaysian students. I have taught students from The African nations South East Asian nations and North American nations So, just about everywhere. I am presently the Centre Director for a small English training centre in KL Malaysia; but not satisfied with the Upper management and (NO ADVERTISING) budget constraints.

If you need a hard working progressive English lecturer and would like to see your company grow then I am your man, With NO MONEY for advertising I have taken this training centre from 8 students to 45 students in 1 month and plan to take it higher.
My reputation for caring and understanding my students is rock solid within the community. My, hand-phone Number is: Protected content if you need assistance with learning OR you need at reputable teacher with the right qualification.
I have :
1. Dr. of Science - Educational administration.
2. ESOL - TESOL - Adult and Business English.
3. ESOL - TESOL student and children with learning disabilities of English.
4. Vocational train the trainer certificate for here in Malaysia.
5. Malaysian government teachers recognition certificate.
6. Australian government teachers recognition certificate.
7. American government teachers recognition certificate.

Kuala Lumpur Forum