Join now

Internship/Job vacancy for Mechanical Eng Graduate (Kuala Lumpur)

Greetings!

Thanks for your time and attention!

I am a young, dynamic & passionate fresh graduate in the field of Mechanical Engineering (Major: Energy - Oil & Gas) from Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS. I can summarize myself in five words: adaptive, active, committed, team-player and achievement oriented.

I have proved myself academically in which I was in University Technology PETRONAS DEAN'S LIST with an outstanding CGPA of 3.66/4.00. Working hard and studying smart did not stop me to be involved in various extra-curricular activities since I have lead several teams in various clubs and associations.

I have undergone an industrial internship program with two giant oil & gas companies, PETRONAS Carigali and Greater Nile Petroleum Company Limited (GNPOC). This internship program helped equipping myself with soft skills which could not be obtained during lecturing session and ,of course, enhanced my technical capabilities.

I am looking for an industrial internship or job opportunities that will develop and enhance my personal capabilities further. I do prefer to join and be enrolled in a challenging project/assignments in any mechanical engineering related field (Air-Conditioning, Oil & Gas, Automotive ...etc).

Should you require any clarification or further information please contact me via my cell phone Protected content via email Protected content . Thanks for your time, attention and consideration.

Kind Regards,
Mohamed A.Gadir.
H/P: Protected content
Email: Protected content
LinkedIn Address:
Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum