Join now

IT job in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

Dear Friends;

I'm looking for a IT job in Malaysia, I have two qualification from universities. (Associated degree and bachelor degree in computer science) with over 7 years of experience.

My goal is to secure a challenging position to Network Manager / Network Admin / Network Support Manager/Satellite Communication. I will use my 9 years of practical experience, during which I took responsibility for the management and upgrading of a large organization’s systems and their security. My experience will be used in-house or at remote locations.

I am a natural and proven leader, perceptive and competent to ensure success and productivity, creating a harmonious and dynamic working environment. I take full responsibility for the work I am assigned and ensure it is completed to the highest standards and on time. Proficient at presenting creative ideas and solutions that are cost-effective and which readily gain user-acceptance. New challenges are perceived as an opportunity to excel and my learning curve is fast, accurate and based on a strong team spirit. I have international living experience, am a proven team player, flexible and insightful – having above-average ability to become an important asset to my future employer. Multilingual Protected content and 2 acquired languages at high level.

Software - Microsoft office, Kaspersky Admin kit and remote control, Backup Exec,VmWare…

Network installation - Wireless (Avaya, Proxim wireless, Micronet equipments) Satellite equipments(SatModems , DVB boxes , Level meter , Dish) , LAN…

Operation Systems/Server - Win 8, Linux RedHat, and Mac OS, WIN 2K, WIN 2K3, WIN 2K8,WIN 2K12 NT4 and Novell Netware… All Microsoft OS’s from Comodor64 till now!

Hardware/Special systems - Desktop, Laptop, Printers, Cisco router and switch, Super Macro servers, HP Servers, Wireless routers and Satellite modem , Firewalls (Sonicwall, Cisco PIX), Bandwidth manager (Cisco, Allot), Satellite modems Configuration (Comtech, Advantech SKY LANE Protected content , and DATUM), DVB box configuration ( IPrCot , SkyStream , Broadlogic ), LEVELMETER (PROMAX, Rover)

Programming Languages - C++, Visual Basic, and Objective – C in XCode

Best regards;
Ali Khavari.

Email : Protected content