Join now

Job opportunity industrial engineer (Kuala Lumpur)

Hello my name is Sonja and currently I'm about to graduate from my masters program about energy and environmental management (M.Eng) in Flensburg, Germany.

I'm writing my master thesis with the Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE. My thesis deals with the topic of solar PV and battery storage for self-consumption, peak-shaving and the opportunity to charge EV. I'm assessing the potential of single and combined business models by doing a techno economical analysis.

After submitting my thesis in mid September, I will start working with the ISE as a full-time research assistant. I studied at Monash University Malaysia for two semester and fell in love with the country, its food and nature. During my study in Malaysia i wrote a thesis on the solar PV business in Malaysia and business models after the termination of the FiT. As a result I'm already familiar with the laws and regulations of solar PV and the big market players.

I am searching for job opportunities in the solar business but I am also open for other sectors and industries. I am interested in working in positions such as a project manager, business development or business analyst.

Due to my engineering degree, I am able to deal with complex problems, being able to focus on the most important parts and due to my analytical and solution- oriented mindset, I am looking for new challenges and can be an asset to your company. My interest for new cultures and ways of doing business, allows me to familiarize and adapt myself with new situations quickly.

I will be visiting Malaysia for Protected content in middle of September and i am looking for opportunities and interviews in KL.

Kuala Lumpur Forum