Job Opportunity : Manager, CEO's Office (Kuala Lumpur)
We are currently looking for a highly qualified professional to join our organisation as a Manager at the CEO's Office.
The Manager ensures the successful operation of the CEO’s Office by keeping things running smoothly and efficiently. He/she possesses exceptional organisational skills and has a keen attention to detail, operating in a fast-paced work environment, which requires substantial multitasking. It is the role of the Manager to keep things organised and on track through the cohesive management of multiple tasks and competing priorities. Given the nature of this role, the Manager must demonstrate professionalism at all times and be able to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations where there may be ambiguity.
• Duties include scheduling of appointments, maintenance of calendars, preparation of external/internal correspondence, telephone and visitor screening, travel arrangements, expense reimbursements, coordination of meetings and receptions, preparation of presentation materials and maintenance/filing of documents.
• Manages all correspondence and communication that comes into the CEO’s office, apprises CEO on nature/priority of each item, and coordinates responses. At times will make independent decisions regarding scheduling, distribution of calls and e-mails, etc.
• Anticipates potential problems that could impact the CEO and coordinates solutions.
• Applies substantial knowledge in the coordination of sensitive reports and analysis (e.g. budgets, board materials, and highly confidential correspondence) and provides the relevant information to other key stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Finance etc. Higher qualifications (MBA) will be highly desirable
• Minimum of 8 to 10 years of executive level support to CEO/Senior Management
• Proven ability to work independently and make sound judgments on a day-to-day basis regarding assigned and ad hoc duties with very limited or absence of direction from the CEO.
• Ability to discern and communicate with the highest level of tact and diplomacy, both verbally and in writing to members of the Executive Committee, Senior Management, Government Officials, Bankers, Auditors, Analysts, Business Partners and all levels of the organisation.
• Top-level detail, organizational, and analytical skills required as the nature of the executive’s position leaves little room for error.
• Ability to handle the highest level of confidential issues with the utmost sensitivity.
• Experience supporting C-Level Executives and/or Senior Management within consulting/professional services, financial services or a law firm.
• Extremely proficient with IT Tools & Systems
• Polished professional appearance and personality with a high level of English verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of other European languages (German, Dutch etc) will be highly advantageous
Level : Manager
Location : Mont Kiara
Work hours : 8:30am to 5:30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Benefits : Parking, Medical, Vacation days, Medical leave.
We welcome expatriate candidates who are currently located in Malaysia on dependant pass.
Please email your cover letter and resume to Protected content