I am looking for a Manager to lead a growing team of 30 – 40 regional support resources in the central city.
We are an American MNC manufacturing company that operates worldwide and are a market leader in our industry within the AP region.
The resource center supports a number of functions and there is a wide range of technical skill sets you will need to learn a little about in order to support the functions adequately.
Currently the main functions are operations, design, engineering, animations, renderings and finance but the number and type of functions in the center is planned to expand.
This roles primary purpose is to manage, support and grow the Resource Centre. This includes developing a culture of continuous improvement, process improvement and relationship management with the various stakeholders across the company.
This role will be reporting directly to the GRC director and other duties involve supporting the project management of regional projects.
Primary duties include:
• Ensure the team is motivated and supported in their day to day activities.
• Ensure there is formalized continuous process improvement strategy.
• Strive for best practice process and business operation for a resource center.
• Develop and execute strategies ensuring resource center targets are met or exceeded.
• Provide mentoring and support for staff.
• Problem solve issues as they arise during BAU business activities and resolve any conflicts between stakeholders.
• Collaborate and negotiate with stakeholders from around the business on project issues and work scheduling.
• Work with stakeholders from around the business to find opportunities for increased support.
• Project management adhoc regional projects.
• Support the Resource Centre and IT/IS director in strategic initiatives.
• Bachelors’ degree in business or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing a cross-functional team, with diverse background.
• Hands-on experience in process development.
• Demonstrated experience in identifying new and emerging issues and developing and implementing strategic responses
• Demonstrated experience in negotiation with stakeholders of all levels.
Most importantly I am looking for a self-starter. Someone that can lead a function autonomously and deliver clear and tangible results. Excellent communication and project management skills are critical.
The team is currently a very close nit, highly motivated team with low turnover, this role is critical to maintaining this strength in this strategic initiative for the business.
The role has high visibility and exposure with nearly all members of our senior leadership team. The value this role can provide is only limited by the successful candidate.
Please send your CV’s and cover letter through to Jivita Manohker Jivita. Protected content