With a total capacity of 30 seats in Malaysia and Protected content seats in Europe, QPA GDCC is capable of handling any size of project. QPA GDCC prides itself on being able to offer the full range of data collection services. From our state of the art facility in Petaling Jaya, QPA GDCC operates 6 days per week, conducting both CATI & Mixed Mode data collection globally. QPA GDCC provides these services to Full Service Market Research agencies and guarantees a level of quality, knowledge and technology that is second to none.
We are currently looking out to hire PART TIME and also FULL TIME outbound call centre agents. The candidate will be part of a call center team and conducts interviews/surveys over the phone. The interviewer will:
Perform outbound calls
• People who are fluent in English, or Korean or Malay or Mandarin (Written and Spoken)
• Have good communication skills
• Have basic computer skills
• Enjoy talking to people and have a lot of patience
• Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field..
• Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya and would like to work in an established international market research call centre. .
• Fresh Graduates , retirees and people who have passion for customer service are encouraged to apply.
-- An international atmosphere;
-- Colleagues from around the globe speaking approximately 10 different languages;
-- An opportunity to meet people from different countries and cultures;
-- A dynamic, fast paced, challenging and fun environment;
-- A competitive pay rate; and
-- An office with free parking and LRT access: only a 8 minute walk from Taman Jaya Station
Please note that QPA-GDCC is an international company and all of our agents must have basic English skills
As an International Agent you will be calling businesses and consumers globally and gathering market research data for major international companies.
QPA-GDCC located in Petaling Jaya nearby Amcorp Mall and Taman Jaya LRT Station
Send Application To:
If you feel that you are the right person and that this is the right job for you, please email your CV with a letter of motivation to Protected content or phone Clarissa on Protected content