Join now

Join Us EQ-i Certification in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur)

Are you involved in HR, organizational development, a coach, or a consultant?
Are you involved in education, social work, healthcare, or psychology?
coREACH & TC Training Center
have collaborated in providing an exceptional summer experience where you will get certified internationally to use the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ Protected content .
Join us on the 25th of August, and take your career to the next level, while enjoying your time in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What is Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
A set of emotional and social skills that influence the way we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way.
Applications of EI Includes:
The EQ-i 2.0 Assessment:
A psychometric assessment which measures EI and how it can impact people and the workplace.
Why Get Certified in the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360?
Access to well respected in the market and leading-edge assessments to add to your toolkit.
Grow your business by using them as catalysts for building your client development action plan.
Diversify your practice by using them in a variety of ways: Leadership development, Employee development, selection and much more.
What Does the Certification Includes?
5 Days stay in the Grand Millennium hotel, including breakfast and lunch (A hotel located in one of the best areas in Kuala Lumpur and next to the Pavilion mall). The certification will be delivered in the same hotel.
Transportation from and to the hotel.
The EQ Edge book.
1 Free EQ assessment along with a complementary debrief session.
1 Free coaching session (Onsite during the certification days or online).
A SIM card will be handed to you for your use.
Optional:
2 Days after the certification in the Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson Resort, including breakfast.
Transportation from and to the resort.
Check our EQ-i 2.0 and EQ Protected content and
certification brochure HERE.
For more, approach us to get the registration form with the prices, the discounts, and all the details you need.
Register Before the 14 of August to Get the Early Bird Discount
Protected content
Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum