In order to manage the predicted growth of the company QPA-GDCC is currently looking for a professional in order to fill the position of:
(junior) Data Processing Executive vacancy
QPA-GDCC is a joint venture between the KL based QPA and the Dutch telephonic fieldwork organization Global Data Collection Company (GDCC).
The core activity of QPA-GDCC is telephonic data collection in the APAC region on behalf of market research- and consultancy companies in the APAC region.
QPA-GDCC is based in Kuala Lumpur (Petaling Jaya) and has currently 24 CATI (computer assisted telephonic interview) stations.
Servicing our clients starts with programming their questionnaire into our scripting application (Nebu). As a Data Processing exec. (DP exec.), you are directly involved in the technical design and programming of questionnaires into our interview application. It means you have to be able to work independently on a project-basis, but are part of the DP team and thus you’ll work closely with your DP colleagues (in Kuala Lumpur and Rotterdam, the Netherlands). Together with a project manager you’ll be responsible for correctly programming questionnaires, checking questionnaires, delivering of data to clients, and adhering to project deadlines.
- Must have near native English language skills
- Good communicative skills and experience to interact with people
- Higher education, preferably ICT including mathematics
- Affinity with computers and programming, either through study or experience
- Analytical skills
- Able to handle stress and deadlines
- programming questionnaires and, if needed, suggest improvements based on your experience
- attaching sample data (phone numbers) to CATI questionnaires
- testing programmed questionnaires
- using SPSS and Excel in order to deliver data to our clients
- solving ad hoc problems with questionnaires and sample
- A specific training on the job, based on the structure and work processes of GDCC Protected content of experience)
- A very nice work environment in Kuala Lumpur
- Space to develop yourself and working with international colleagues
- Salary indication, depending on experience
If you feel that you are the right person and that this is the right job for you, please email your CV with a letter of motivation to Protected content or phone Clarissa on Protected content