Join now

Laman Ceylon Condo 1 bedroom suite @ 2,750 only (Kuala Lumpur)

I am currently vacating my one bedroom condo unit at Laman Ceylon Residences, 2 buildings up the road from Cafe Havana in Changkat, as i need to go back to Manila for an urgent work assignment. i signed up for one year tenancy agreement for only 2,750RM /month only as i was one of the first 3 tenants of the bldg. ( Jan - Dec Protected content . the current rate is 3, Protected content . This is 1,000 sq ft one bedroom fully furnished, complete with parking, all furniture and fixtures are all modern and chic and the unit is in brand new condition nothing to bring just move in. the condo has 24 hour gym, sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, huge swimming pool, study room, conference room, yoga room, boardroom and study room. The condo is run even better than a 5 star hotel. I am looking for someone to continue the lease agreement from, June 1 until December Protected content and lease extension is optional. Interested parties pls send email to Protected content and i send you pics of the condo and the unit. You may also call me at Protected content . Available on a first-come, first served basis.

Kuala Lumpur Forum