Join now

Looking for 3 Months Accommodation in Bangsar! :) (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi everyone!

My name is Kim, I'm 22 years old and I'm from Sweden. I recently got accepted to do an internship in Kuala Lumpur (which is so exciting! :)) so I am currently looking for a studio apartment in Bangsar that is close to the LRT / Monorail station - or basically anywhere that is as close to KL Sentral because that's where I have to be.

I understand that short-term rentals tend to be more expensive; and so far it seems that I've only been offered far too expensive deals. I've never been to Malaysia and I don't know anybody from there so I'm quite lost with the prices. Is Protected content per month reasonable or too little for a studio apartment in Bangsar? How much should I expect to pay when only renting a bedroom (with bathroom)?

Also, there is another intern from the U.S. who MIGHT share an accommodation with me. IF that would be the case, how much should we expect to pay for a 2 bedroom apartment in Bangsar that is close to the LRT station?

If anyone has a studio unit or a bedroom with bathroom for rent from the end of May until the end of August please don't hestitate to contact me! :)

Any help is much appreciated! I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks so much in advance!

Kind regards,
Kim
Email: Protected content

Kuala Lumpur Forum