Join now

Looking for a housemate - Casa Residency (Kuala Lumpur)

Dear all,

I'm John Koh, Chinese Malaysia who has moved to KL for work since Protected content my current unit's contract is being expired next month (June, Protected content I'm shared with my colleague. However, she is leaving our company next month which is the same month on our tenancy.

Therefore, I am now looking for 2 rooms apartment at same where I'm living now to share with other person. The 2 rooms unit which I can get is RM2600.00 (excluding utilities bill) Both room comes with attached bathroom. However, the size of both room are different. One is bigger and the other one is smaller. I will take the smaller room which is RM1100.00 and yours big room is RM1500.00

I'm planning to stay for minimum 6 months then renew for another 6 months which are more flexible.

If anyone of you are looking for a room near to Hang Tuah (Monorail/LRT Station), Bukit Bintang, Pudu Sentral, Jalan Alor(Eating Place), Changkat(Bars) then here is the strategic location.

This apartment have facilities like swimming pool, gymnasium with FREE WIFI located at Level 5.

I have to move out from my current unit by end June Protected content . Therefore, I'm ready to move in on July Protected content .

Nevertheless, if you guys have a better options which cost around RM800 to RM Protected content a room in this area. Do let me know. I prefer walking distance as my workplace are close to Stadium Merdeka.

This is the Casa Residency location map :

Protected content

John Koh