Join now

Looking for a Media oriented job in Malaysia KL (Kuala Lumpur)

I have a BA in Advertising and Graphic Design from Curtin University. Having spent some time working in Advertising Agencies, I realized that my true passion was in photography. The training and experience I got as a Junior Art Director in the advertising field gives me the edge on framing and using creative lighting in my photographs. Having travelled to a number of countries like India, England, Singapore, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia gave me the
confidence in understanding different cultures and people.

Some of the celebrities I have worked with, both internationally and locally in Kenya, include Priyanka Chopra (Bollywood actress), Sreesanth Shanthakumaran (Indian cricket right-arm fast-medium paced bowler), Gupz Saund (Kenyan based Punjabi singer), Shahid Ali Khan (Kenyan based Punjabi singer and RJ), H-Dhami (UK based Punjabi singer), Yo Yo Honey Singh (Indian based Punjabi Singer and Producer) and Imran Khan (Dutch based Punjabi singer and Producer). The corporates include, East F.M., Sound Asia F.M.,Coast Week Newspaper, Asian Weekly Newspaper, Just Like That Ltd., Kenya Motor Sports Federation, Jambo Biscuits, Peptang, Vitafoam and
Coffeque, among others. Some of the advertising agencies that I have worked with are, JWT and Adventure Africa.

Being an easy going, adventurous and a hard working person, I have the go-get-it attitude towards life and this also reflects on my work. Spending time in the outdoors, I have taught myself how to be self-reliant both in my personal and professional life. I like to stay focused on my endeavors and come out victorious. I take great pride in being associated with Kenya Motor Sports Federation as an official photographer for the motorsport events around Kenya.