Join now

Looking for an internship in marketing there! (Kuala Lumpur)

Dear Sir or Madam:

My name is Alexandra Prieto and I am a spanish professional with experience in on and offline marketing, sales, customer service, corporate communications, and journalism. While completing my Master's degree in Marketing Management for Fashion and Luxury Brands, I had the opportunity to work with teachers and professionals from brands such as Hermès, LVMH, Cortefiel, Dolce & Gabanna, Estée Lauder, Shiseido, and L'Oréal Paris. I also hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism.

My professional experience has seen me working as a digital journalist, a marketing manager in a technological start-up, and as a junior account executive at Havas Media, working with clients such as El Corte Inglés, a major Spanish retailer and one of the world's leading department stores.

I am writing to express my interest for a six-month internship ASAP in Singapore and the possibility of gaining work experience in particular, within the international business and marketing department (assistant project manager, assistant export, brand executive, area sales manager, trade marketing…).

Sincerely,

Alexandra Prieto

Kuala Lumpur Forum