Looking for expatriates to join us today!! (Kuala Lumpur)
We are looking for suitable applicants who would like to join our company in Malaysia! With the training course only 4 weeks away we are now considering resumes for interviews. There are LIMITED spaces available for course.
*Please note as part of regulations in Malaysia, you will be required to complete CII exam to gain necessary credits for issue of work permit.
The job role itself:
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personalfinancial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find the right solution for our clients needs. An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international and professional financial qualifications such as Chartered Insurance Institute (CII)
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Impressive uncapped and tax efficient earnings
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
• Proven track record in a professional communications role
• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients.
Please send your resume to Protected content