Join now

Looking for Headhunters/ Direct recruiters (Kuala Lumpur)

I am looking for the next challenging opportunity to expand my horizons and I look forward to discuss if anyone can assist me in this matter.

It is with your/your client's organization that I desire to offer my sales and marketing expertise and insights in strategic marketing methodologies. Having a strong background with direct/indirect/cross border sales, Exclusive VIP customers, Commercial / Retail Customers, I am certain that my skills and experience, when linked with the vision of your company, will serve to create impacting, bottom-line results.

As Head of International Business Development for Ascenteus Holdings, I was consistently energized by opportunities in overcoming sales boundaries as I continue to ensure that our lines receives the best representation in achieving new customer acquisition and creating brand awareness through creative marketing and promotional efforts. Additionally, I have had extensive experience in handling international trade within South East Asia.

I am well experienced with Branding Strategies, Digital Marketing, Business Development, Alliances/Partnerships/ Leads generation, Competition/Comparison marketing strategies, and have natural communication and interpersonal abilities.

Sincerely

Afnan Zafar

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Kuala Lumpur Forum