Join now

Looking for Headhunters/ Direct recruiters (Kuala Lumpur)

I am looking for the next challenging opportunity to expand my horizons and I look forward to discuss if anyone can assist me in this matter.

It is with your/your client's organization that I desire to offer my sales and marketing expertise and insights in strategic marketing methodologies. Having a strong background with direct/indirect/cross border sales, Exclusive VIP customers, Commercial / Retail Customers, I am certain that my skills and experience, when linked with the vision of your company, will serve to create impacting, bottom-line results.

As Head of International Business Development for Ascenteus Holdings, I was consistently energized by opportunities in overcoming sales boundaries as I continue to ensure that our lines receives the best representation in achieving new customer acquisition and creating brand awareness through creative marketing and promotional efforts. Additionally, I have had extensive experience in handling international trade within South East Asia.

I am well experienced with Branding Strategies, Digital Marketing, Business Development, Alliances/Partnerships/ Leads generation, Competition/Comparison marketing strategies, and have natural communication and interpersonal abilities.

Sincerely

Afnan Zafar

Kuala Lumpur Forum