Join now

Looking for housemate to share 2 B 2 B 1000+sq (Kuala Lumpur)

Looking for housemate to share a 2 bedroom with 2 inbuilt baths in a peaceful low rise condominium. Rental RM Protected content 60 (Electricity) + RM Protected content Speed Wifi, Hypp Tv channels and Housephone) + RM 6 to 8 for water bill: RM Protected content but We will put aside RM 20 for household stuff like lamp, maid service etc.. Able to Move in end of August. Deposit is Protected content 2: RM Protected content I will cover everything else Protected content pics , please whatsapp Prabhu at Protected content
About the Condominium
•It’s a lovely low rise and 1 floor up only. Max is 8 unit per block
•Has ok Gym and surprisingly good pool
•Older venue so the ceiling are super high and sound proof walls
•Fully furnished minus TV
•All rooms air conditioned and has ceiling fans
•Queen size bed, built on wall up to ceiling closets.
•Good with cat( sweet old and quiet as well ), feline friendly
•Rental with all added is RM Protected content . Pricey but privacy is a price.
•Picture and Video of the place available
You as Incoming housemate & Tenant:
•Decent, ability to settle rental monthly.
•Deposit is your rental +1.
•Move in end of august ( so we give appropriate notice).
•Agreement for 1 full year (sept Protected content 07)
•Not much of a smoker, your habits are your own but owner is against smoking so let’s be smart (soon to quit myself). Will place a stand ash tray outside and the washing machine area lol
•No couple’s drama. It's sweet but It does annoy the effing out of peace lover such as me that i have to interfere and take over.
•I like cooking so be assured there is food always in the house and yes , everyone can eat ( never stinge on food, my policy) . You can contribute or fill what you think we need
•GLBT highly welcomed. Rejected due to skin, sexuality or race, BIG TIME, please do join me.Though I like a bit of convo with ur last landlord as part of screening process as there is such thing as wrong done to you and the fact at times, you are oblivious of it.
•I cook halal most all the time and respective to cultures and religion (but I do understand Bacon. Best thing in world)
•Oh , you can walk in with a bag. I have almost other things to up the house