Join now

Looking for kind souls to help in my survey (Kuala Lumpur)

Hi all!

You probably receive a zillion requests to participate in different surveys, and you're probably wondering why my post here is any different. To be honest, it isn't. The thing is expats have such interesting and unique experiences to be shared with the world that us researchers are keen to do. I need your support to highlight your unique experiences in my PhD research.

My PhD looks at expats' work experience with the home country employer and/or the employer in the foreign country, with a specific focus on unmet employer promises. Whether you feel your employer has or has not been able to fulfill its obligations, if you have been a long-time expat in Malaysia or Asia, I am hoping you would be able to share your experiences in my survey. The survey will provide valuable information as to what companies may be doing right and wrong in managing their expatriates, and how companies can better support their expats.

Please help me out by filling in this online questionnaire at any time that's convenient to you. It would take about Protected content to complete. You do not have to write any descriptions, but simply pick the answer that you think most appropriately describes your circumstances. You can even stop halfway and continue at a later time from where you left off (within 2 weeks). Please be assured that your identity will be anonymous and all responses shared will be kept confidential.

Yes, there's a reward!! I have just enough budget to offer a RM100/USD30 gift voucher from Amazon.com, iTunes, Cold Storage, Robinsons and more (your pick your preferred vendor) to 30 lucky participants who complete the questionnaire, so please consider entering the lucky draw contest.

This is the link to the online survey: Protected content

I hope you would consider participating. Your help in my PhD is very much appreciated. Please also share this survey link with as many other long-time expat friends as you can.

Thanks a million!

Kuala Lumpur Forum

Our Global Partners