Join now

Looking for marketing opportunities (Kuala Lumpur)

My name is Alexandra and I am looking for marketing opportunities in Malaysia.

I am a spanish professional with experience in on and offline marketing, sales, customer service, corporate communications, and journalism. While completing my Master's degree in Marketing Management for Fashion and Luxury Brands, I had the opportunity to work with teachers and professionals from brands such as Hermès, LVMH, Cortefiel, Dolce & Gabanna, Estée Lauder, Shiseido, and L'Oréal Paris.

I also hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism. My professional experience has seen me working as a digital journalist, a marketing manager in a technological start-up, and as a junior account executive at Havas Media, working with clients such as El Corte Inglés, a major Spanish retailer and one of the world's leading department stores.

I am comfortable with planning, designing, and analysing as well as learning to use and manipulate complex tools and software programs. Besides my language competences and my cross-cultural personality, I am highly resourceful, creative, enthusiastic, and fast learning worker who enjoys working in a dynamic environment.

Please let me know if any of you know about any suitable jobs in marketing there.

Thanks in advance.

Kuala Lumpur Forum